Address: 100 Noboribetsu Onsen-cho, Noboribetsu-shi, Hokkaido 059-0551
GPS: 42.49532008871803, 141.14170975435212
ABOUT THIS RYOKAN
Book Ryotei Hanayura in Noboribetsu Onsen (Hokkaido)―― Ryotei Hanayura is our website’s top-ranked ryokan on the list of Hokkaido’s most popular accommodations in 2018, and is one of the best-known ryokans in Noboribetsu Onsen. Milky hot spring water with a sulfurous smell runs over the bathtubs in the gender-segregated public open-air baths, where you can enjoy the natural scenery of Noboribetsu while soaking in the hot spring. The guest rooms command a fine view of Noboribetsu Onsen, and many of them come with open-air cypress baths. You can enjoy authentic kaiseki meals at a private dining room or at the restaurant.
Access: around 1h 20 min by bus from New Chitose Airport to Noboribetsu Onsen
Private Onsens (For couple, family, tatoo)
Rooms with open-air hot spring baths available
Sulfur spring, Acid spring, Chloride spring
Top rated ryokan in Japan
Ryotei Hanayura is listed as many website’s top-ranked ryokan in Hokkaido.
Popular hot spring resort
Boasting 11 types of different spring qualities, Noboribetsu Onsen is one of the most popular hot spring resorts in Japan.
Tourist spots nearby
Noboribetsu Jigokudani (Hell Valley), Noboribetsu Bear Park, Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura (Historic Village)
Year of establishment
Number of rooms
100 Noboribetsu Onsen- cho, Noboribetsu-shi, Hokkaido, 059-0551 Japan
(1) 1h 20 min by bus from New Chitose Airport to Noboribetsu Onsen, then 10 min on foot from there
(2) 3 min by JR Chitose Line from New Chitose Airport to Minami-Chitose Station, 42 min by JR Limited Express from Minami-Chitose Station to Noboribetsu Station, then 15 min by bus to Noboribetsu Onsen Chuo, and 3-min walk from there
(3) 1h 40 min by shuttle bus from Sapporo TV Tower to the ryokan (Advance booking required)
(4) 1h 40 min by bus from Sapporo Station Bus Terminal to Noboribetsu Onsen, then 10 min on foot from there
(5) 1h 12 min by JR Limited Express from Sapporo Station to Noboribetsu Station, then 15 min by bus to Noboribetsu Onsen Chuo, and 3-min walk from there
The required times may slightly vary depending on the time of day.
GPS Location of Destination